Trade Apprentices is a trading name that operates under the legal jurisdiction of Group Training Association of Queensland and Northern Territory Ltd. ABN 29 460 892 434. Group Training Association of Queensland and Northern Territory Ltd also operates under the business name Apprentice Employment Network. All references to Trade Apprentices website or services also refer to Group Training Association of Queensland and Northern Territory Ltd.
Included in these services is an online portal where you can upload your personal details. By posting your personal information on this site, you are giving permission for it to be stored, published, made public and forwarded to third parties.
Access to the Trade Apprentices website and services is limited to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
If you are under 18, you must use the Trade Apprentices website and services with permission and under the supervision of a parent or guardian
Use of Trade Apprentices content
Trade Apprentices gives permission for you to view and access a single copy of the content available on the Trade Apprentices website solely for educational or personal use.
The contents of the Trade Apprentices website, including text, logos, graphics, designs, information, audio, resources, and software are protected under both Australian and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Any unauthorised use of content may violate these laws
All Trade Apprentices content is the property of Group Training Association of Queensland and Northern Territory Ltd and may not be sold, misused, republished, adapted, or modified.
Any code that is used on the Trade Apprentices website is protected by copyright and may not be copied, altered, destroyed, misused, or adapted.
The use of any data mining, robots or other data gathering or extraction methods is prohibited
Use of Trade Apprentices services
The profile post facility, resume database, resume builder, employer profile, apprentice profile, financial assistance, information resources and other information or content posted to and available on the Trade Apprentices website may only be used by individuals seeking employment assistance, career information and employers seeking to reengage an apprentice that has registered on the website.
All users of the above services agree not to:
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Trade Apprentices website infrastructure;
- Use any device to navigate or search any Trade Apprentices Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third-party web browsers, or other tools approved by Trade Apprentices
- Reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Trade Apprentices website without consent from Trade Apprentices
- Frame or link to any Trade Apprentices website Content or information available from any Trade Apprentices website Site;
- Post any resume/CV or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party representative;
- Share with a third party any login credentials to the Trade Apprentices website;
- Post or submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User;
- Send “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or engage in any unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Send mail or email, place telephone calls or send faxes to users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- Post or submit any content, resume/CV, or job posting that is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Use the Trade Apprentices Services for any unlawful purpose or to engage in any illegal activity;
- Promote or endorse false or misleading information, illegal activities, or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- Post or submit any content or resume/CV that displays or links to pornographic, indecent, or sexually explicit material of any kind.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Trade Apprentices can keep your personal information for up to 7 years after you register with us. If you are successful in finding work through us, the Company will need to keep your personal information for a longer period in order to comply with its on-going legal and contractual obligations. Generally, we will retain your personal data concerning taxes, contracts of employment and any financial information (such as incentive payment data, etc.) for 7 years after your apprenticeship ends.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
You are entitled to request confirmation of your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed.
You have the right to correct your personal information. If personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can request that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. However, in some instances such restriction of processing may limit the Services that you can receive from us.
As far as the Company’s processing of your data is based on the Company’s legitimate interest (and no other processing ground) or relates to direct marketing, you are entitled to object to the Company processing your data by reference to your particular situation.
If you want to exercise any of your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you email us to exercise your rights, the Company will need you to identify yourself before actioning your request.
We will respond to questions or concerns within a reasonable period of time.